Jordan E. Ezell
Jordan E. Ezell’s practice focuses on child custody and parenting time cases, family law appeals, and LGBTQ+ family law and divorce matters. Divorce, child custody, and issues affecting LGBTQ+ families are deeply personal for Jordan. Growing up in a blended family, Jordan knows and understands what families go through during a divorce and when they live separately after. Jordan uses her personal experience and ability to understand the unique, complex issues that affect Texas families, including LGBTQ+ families, to provide compassionate representation and to fiercely advocate for her clients as they navigate through the legal process.
Jordan is a graduate of the University of North Texas Dallas College of Law and has been practicing family law since 2020. Jordan excelled during law school, making the Dean’s List, serving as a staff member of the UNT Dallas Law Review, and clerking for Honorable David Schenk and Honorable Erin Nowell at the Dallas Fifth District Court of Appeals. Prior to attending law school, Jordan earned her bachelor’s degree in Integrated Studies with a focus in Political Science, Public Administration, and Education from the University of North Texas.
Jordan is a member of the Texas Bar College and the family law, appellate law, and LGBT law sections of the Dallas Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
- Texas Bar Association, Family Law Member
- Texas Bar Association, LGBT Law Member
- Texas Bar Association, Appellate Law Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Member
- Dallas Bar Association, LGBT Law Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Appellate Law Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Member
- Texas Bar College
- University of North Texas at Dallas College of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. – 2019
- Honors: Dean’s List
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- B.S. – 2014
- Major: Integrated Studies
- State Bar of Texas – 2020